(As if you should care)
- The Scientific Fundamentalist — interesting and controversial takes on everything from which grandparent you’re likely closest to (your maternal grandmother) to why the age of puberty has been declining.
- John Perkins’s list of online puzzles — many, many puzzles.
- XKCD — if you don’t find this funny, I don’t want to know you. Okay, so I make exceptions. Sue me.
Books I’ve Read
Most recent first:
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness
- Problem Solving 101: A Simple Book for Smart People
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions