I’m a running, rowing, kayaking, cycling, singing, writing, technical project manager for pricegrabber.com.
I’m interested in:
- metrics for project management in dynamic environments
- puzzles — the paper-and-pencil type, often those by nikoli: playable examples
- programming languages — notably J at the moment
- games — I suck at chess and go, but I enjoy sucking at go more
- puzzles — the take-it-apart kind
- politics and economics
- evolutionary theory
- knowledge in general
The blog name is a play on a logical fallacy.